WHY THE WORLD PITCH CONTEST?
A contest to boost innovators and disruptive thinkers!
We believe what entrepreneurs need most is practice, mentoring and opportunity.
You have a disruptive idea, top-flight pitching skills and a convincing value proposition? That's what it'll take you to win!
You're up to the task? Great! B2B Rocks and partners will make sure you get lots of visibility with investors plus valuable prizes, including beneficial coordinated support.
16 semi-finalists. 4 finalists. 1 winner.
All 16 semi-finalists will receive 1 free ticket to attend B2B Rocks 🎟️ and visibility as B2B Rocks World Pitch Contest competitors!
The 4 finalists will each get:
- 2 free tickets
- 1 booth
- Pitching slot & Pre-arranged meetings to pitch investors
The Winner will receive:
- A €20,000 endowment of 3DS OUTSCALE cloud services, compliant with Dassault Systèmes’ highest security certifications and industrial requirements
- Support from 3DS OUTSCALE, including mentoring with expertise to support you in many essential areas
- Access to 3DS OUTSCALE’s ecosystem of customers and technological partners, and an introduction to Dassault Systèmes’ 3DEXPERIENCE LAB!
Talented and determined SaaS founders
B2B Rocks World Pitch Contest is open to all legally established startups regardless of their:
- Development progress: idea, prototype, users, or paying users stage
- Stage: Angel, Pre-seed, Seed, or Series A
- Industry focus: SaaS, Enterprise Software, Business Solutions, Cloud or B2B Solutions
- Location: anywhere in the world
- Revenue: have revenue or not
April 20th : World Pitch Contest Application Deadline
April 26th : 16 Semi-Finalists Announced
May 4th : Last day for Semi-Finalists to submit a Pitch video and Get a Public Vote.
May 25th : 4 Finalists Announced
June 9th : The 4 Finalists will pitch and meet investors
They support the next generation of SaaS leaders
Bonus: Final Pitch-up at Montpellier Capital Risque!
Where B2B Rocks’ 4 finalists along with 16 other startups will pitch and meet with over a 100 investors.
Montpellier Capital Risque
The unmissable event for innovation players
For 19 years, the Montpellier BIC (Business & Innovation Center) and Bpifrance have been organizing Montpellier Capital Risque. The event aims at giving access to private capital to innovative companies from the French Occitanie region.
For this 19th edition, Montpellier Capital Risque takes on a new dimension by partnering with B2B Rocks.
They will present to you the pre-seed/seed/series A investment opportunities selected by the Montpellier BIC, Bpifrance, and their partners.
Over the last 5 years, the startups presented have raised €50M+!
Take part in the next edition of Montpellier Capital Risque - Pitch and Win by Bpifrance on June 9th, 2022!
Thursday, June 9th at Domaine de Biar from 1:45pm:
- Round table on investment & entrepreneurship
- Startup pitches to raise funds!
- 1:1 investors/entrepreneurs meetings.
- "Tech ecosystem" party - booking required.
What do our past attendees have to say?